top of page

luvibee Group

Public·100 members

Live: Górnik Zabrze - Cracovia stream 6 November 2023 Watch Live


Ekstraklasa. Gornik Zabrze. vs. Cracovia Krakow. imgalt. Live Stream. imgalt. Match Live. Live. Highlights. Odds. Commentary. stats.


Cracovia - Górnik Zabrze – Wynik meczu i relacja na żywo ... stream online. Cracovia znów zacznie od mocnego uderzenia? "Mówienie, że Live. Dla Ciebie. In away games, Cracovia Kraków scored an average of 1. 08 goals per match and conceded 1. 42. The team received 22 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 148. Cracovia Kraków's average team rating is 6. 89 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Cracovia Kraków, with an average of 47. 00% overall in this season. Górnik Zabrze vs Cracovia Kraków prediction, live stream, score and oddsGórnik Zabrze vs Cracovia Kraków Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreGórnik ZabrzeFirst team to score should be Górnik Zabrze, with 52% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (48% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). Cracovia live • TV, online, watch free live matchDate:06. 11. 2023, 18:00 GMT Meeting place: Zabrze The match between Górnik Zabrze and Cracovia will take place on 06. 2023 at 17:00. Zabrze will serve as the site of this exciting event. The match is part of Ekstraklasa in Football. It will be broadcasted live on sportdigital, Arena Sport 3, Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Sport 3. Internet broadcast is available at Sport1 Extra, CANAL+ online, myCanal, Player. Górnik Zabrze - Cracovia Kraków transmisja online, mecz Sprawdź gdzie oglądać mecz Górnik Zabrze - Cracovia Kraków. Dostępna jest transmisja online, transmisja tv i stream online za darmo w internecie. ️ Gornik Zabrze vs Cracovia Krakow Retrouvez tous les live en cours et à venir dispos en streaming avec l'aide du logo BET365. Vivez vos matchs comme jamais en profitant également de nos paris ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • 錢書耀
  • Edward Turner
    Edward Turner
  • Megan Moura
    Megan Moura
  • Kerry Vekhov
    Kerry Vekhov
  • Gaurworld smartstreet
    Gaurworld smartstreet
bottom of page